Sunday, July 22, 2012

I've been busy making curtains for my classroom.  I made two and discovered that the two were only going to cover one window.  Back to Hobby Lobby for more material and ribbon.  Oh, well!! Since I'm going with a black and white theme this year I chose a white material with a black print.  I added a beautiful blue ribbon at the bottom to go with my bulletin board paper that I will be using throughout the room..Hard to see in the picture, but you get the idea.

I also created a poster for my classroom rules.  I have been needing to update my old one so I created one to match my classroom decor.  It turned out super cute.  You can purchase one with my Back to School Book (including a review of classroom rules and clocks) unit on TPT.  The black and white border is really just a poster from Creative Teaching Press.  I printed the poster out at my local copy shop for 79 cents!!! Then, I added the Classroom Rules poster to the poster from CTP and voila!! 

I've created cute owls for my classroom theme this year and have been buying up every owl thing I can get my hands on that I think will be appropriate for my classroom.  You'll just have to check back later as I post pics of all those things including the owls with my students names I created using my Cricut for a welcome back bulletin board. I'm super excited for the new year.

Till then.  Hope you all had a great Sunday! 

Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment