Thursday, August 30, 2012

Class Dojo

I have been looking for a super, phenomenal, out of this world, make an impression on a kid behavior management program for years.  I have tried lots of different things.  We have tried lots of different things at our school.  Hello, Class Dojo!  I have only been using this online behavior management tool for a week, but it (along with a little prayer) is already working miracles in my classroom.  My students absolutely LOVE earning points and don't want to loose points.  They will do anything for me to earn points.  I am so pleased with Class Dojo!
 
Log onto classdojo.com and take a look at it.  The kids love having avatars and watching points accumulate.  The student in my class who has the most points at the end of the week will get to go visit the principal and choose a treat out of her treasure box.  A nice visit instead of a discipline visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment